Long hair is what every woman desires – the elegant flow of long layered hair and the versatility for doing different long hair ideas and hairstyles. But, today’s fast-paced life doesn’t give anyone enough time to maintain healthy hair nor shop for quality hair care products.
This write-up tackles three main guides on how to take good care of your healthy hair:
Hair Growth – Routine Guide
There are a few tips for growing long hair that you can do to ensure that your hair follicle remains healthy and your hair remains undamaged ensuring long healthy hair are as follows:
- Do not over brush your hair. Use good quality brush only. As with every stroke, you damage your hair more. Brush only as much as you need to style the hair, that’s it.
- Take a daily multivitamin. It will help in how to grow hair to be stronger and longer.
- Don’t compress your hair with tight bands, hats, braids and others as these may also lead to split ends and hair breakage.
- Don’t make any compromise with your hair, make hair grow longer with hair care products such as vitamins, shampoos and many available at a competitive price.
Hair Growth – Product Guide
Choosing the right product depending on your hair type might just be one of the most important natural hair growth tips and it can prevent hair loss for some. One of the important things which need to be kept in mind is that the hair needs to be kept clean; if your hair and the scalp are not clean it could lead to hair fall. There are a few products which help in keeping your hair clean and stop hair fall and they are:
- Shampoo – Choosing a good shampoo to cleanse your hair with would not only help remove the dirt from your hair but also the excess oil and also dead skin cells. A shampoo could be chosen according to the flavour which you like and also scented ones if you prefer them. (Shampoos are of different varieties, for dry hair, oily hair, dandruff issues and so on)
- Conditioner – After applying conditioner your hair needs to be rinsed, this helps in protecting your hair from heat and styling damage.
There are hair products that contain certain ingredients, they need to be avoided they can also be named as ‘bad’ products for hair. They would lead to hair fall and other hair related issues. Some of them are mentioned below,
As discussed, before opting for any hair care product make sure you choose the right one. It could worsen the condition of your hair, especially if you are already suffering from hair fall issue. Trying multiple shampoos or conditioners is not recommended as your hair type might not get adjusted with all the chemicals used in the products.
Hair Growth – Food Guide
Let’s discuss some healthy hair tips focusing on food habits which could help in hair growth. The following are some tips for healthy hair growth according to the food we eat. Here are some of the foods which could be consumed to protect your hair:
- Studies say that consumption of proteins helps in hair re-growth and some of the foods that are rich in proteins are liver, fish, eggs and most of other vegetables and fruits.
- Food rich in iron content also helps in hair growth. Some of them are grain cereals, liver, leafy vegetables and a few other vegetables.
- Eggs, meat, poultry, spinach, carrots contain Vitamin A which promotes long hair growth, however, intake of excessive Vitamin A would also cause hair fall.
- Also consume foods with Vitamin E like avocados, nuts, olive oil, seeds of pumpkin and sea salt.
- Eat adequate carbohydrates.
- Vitamin K also helps you have healthy hair; foods such as cabbage, soya bean, liver and oatmeal are rich in Vitamin K.
There are several other food products which you need to reduce or even avoid consuming. Dairy products, oily food, cold drinks, meat, excessive raw foods, tomatoes, tofu, millet, fat consisting of foods and drinks are some of the food items which you need to reduce consumption. Consumption of fruits and vegetables helps in maintaining a balanced diet and reduces hair fall too. Foods that are mentioned above are not just for hair growth, it also keeps you stay fit and also avoid several diseases.
If you are planning to grow long hair for your long hair ideas and hairstyle goals, you ought to be wary of the different factors that come into play when it comes to healthy hair growth. Natural long hair growth is one of the options you can have. But if you’re in a hurry, you can always go for natural looking hair extensions to achieve your long hair ideas!
You can always opt to make your hair grow longer, but using hair extensions can also give you the feel of maintaining longer hair – something that is overlooked at times by long hair wearers. Check out their website to browse more options on hair extensions in London
Get Your Free Instant Quote or Book Us Now!
We offer the latest and best hair extension methods in London that provide the most discrete, lightweight, undetectable, re-usable and natural hair extension solutions available.