You need a pair of pliers which are spring and ribbed, a fine comb and a hair clip.
1. Separate a bond, secure it with hair clip.
2. With pair of pliers, such as ribbed ones from B&Q, you crush the bond 4-5 times on all lengths of it.
3. Squeeze the bond to check if it’s loose and/or soft
4. With one hand holding the roots of your hair, pull on the very end of the extension. It should slide easily. If it doesn’t repeat point 2.
5. With the comb or your finger brush the residue of keratin and untangle hair
You will notice shedding of your hair during removal. This is normal and even though the amount of hair seems excessive it is hair accumulated over 4 months. Shedding should ease in 2 days and hair will fluff up and return to its usual volume within 1-2 weeks.