Congratulations for investing your personal style in the exclusive quality of Wonderful Extensions. After making such a great choice, ensure optimum results after your salon visit by always following these simple instructions. Always carefully shampoo and finish your hair at least twice a week and always after sweating, been caught in the rain or the next morning after you have been out partying in smoky environment. Before going to bed loosely single-braid your hair to ensure no knotting and tangling occurs during sleep. In the morning undo the braid and gently brush your hair.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS
**PLEASE NOTE- IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DO NOT WASH YOUR HAIR FOR 48 HOURS AFTER HAVING HAIR EXTENSIONS PUT IN EXCEPTION IS TO MADE ONLY IF YOUR HAIR WILL BECOME GREASY WITHIN THIS TIME FRAME. SOONEST HAIR CAN WE WASHED IS 24 HOURS AFTER FITTING**
** DO NOT GET CHLORINE OR SALT WATER ON EXTENSION HAIR AS IT WILL STRIP OILS FROM THE HAIR LEAVING IT DRY AND TANGLED.**
WHAT TO DO
- Be sure to colour your hair at least 2 WEEKS before having your extensions put in
- Plait your extensions before Sleeping or Exercising to avoid tangling.
- Brush your hair & hair extensions thoroughly before washing your hair
- Use professional hair products (recommended by your extensions) that are NOT alcohol or protein based
- Use a deep moisturising conditioners
- Use a leave-in moisturiser/treatment
- Ensure that your hairdryer is on a LOW heat setting when drying your hair extensions
- Brush your hair every morning and night. We recommend using a detangling brush on your hair extensions to avoid catching the attached area
- Book in for regular Maintenance treatments to ensure soft silky hair
- Wash standing up not bending over
- Do not twist or rub
- Dry fully every time, if in a rush at least dry the bonds
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Do not sleep with wet hair
- Do not massage the root area around the extensions
- Do not rub the hair vigorously when shampooing or conditioning
- Do not apply conditioner to the root area around the extensions
- Do not bleach or colour your extensions yourself.
- Do not brush extension hair too hard as you might pull the hair strands out.
- Do NOT wet hair in Pool or Sea water. As the Chlorine/ Salt water will strip the oils from the hair extensions making them dry.